Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protocol Update
The Safety and security of our residents, families, caregivers, and visitors is our top priority. This includes ensuring that we maintain a COVID-19 safe environment for everyone who enters our center. We have implemented processes to provide the safest environment for our residents, guests, and team members in response to COVID-19. All of the following guidelines apply, even to those who are fully vaccinated.
- We are screening everyone for COVID-19 before entering our center through daily temperature, signs and symptom checks.
Masks for All Visitors
- Everyone who enters our center will be required to wear a mask. If you have a mask at home, please wear it to your visit. Otherwise, we will provide one for you to wear.
- Fully vaccinated visitors may remove their masks when visiting in a residents’ room or in the courtyard with a fully vaccinated resident.
- Unvaccinated visitors are required to wear their mask at all times while in the facility and/or presence of residents, staff, or other guests.
- Violators of this protocol may be restricted from visiting the center.
- Hand hygiene is always a priority for us. Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available throughout the facility.
- We have removed many frequently touched items such as magazines and have increased the cleaning frequency of any commonly touched surfaces.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of resident rooms, public common areas, restrooms, waiting areas, and any commonly touched surfaces.
- Our disinfectants are effective in killing the virus that causes COVID-19 and other pathogens.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Team Members
- We have an adequate supply of PPE for all our team members and care partners. This helps protect you and our team from COVID-19 transmission.
Following Safety Protocols
- We are following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and appropriate state guidelines related to COVID-19 monitoring, surveillance, and treatment.
We are committed to providing the highest level of skilled nursing care for each of our residents and ensuring that you remain as safe as possible at all times.
Please feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions about our protocols or best practices. Thank you entrusting us with your care. We are privileged to serve you.
For additional information, please visit the CDC’s coronavirus disease information page.